Honey Girl (Billionaire #2) by Juliette Jones

HONEY GIRL: BILLIONAIRE (Book 2) - Juliette Jones

Book – Honey Girl (Billionaire #2)
Author – Juliette Jones
Publication Date – September 30, 2014
Genre – Romance
Type – Can be read as Stand-alone but don’t recommend it
Cliffhanger - No
Rating – 4 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary Copy generously provided Author in exchange for an honest review.

My Thoughts - Story
I have one regret about reading this story….I wish I would have read the first book before starting this one.  Don’t get me wrong – I understood what was going on and you don’t really have to read the first one..but there were a few references that would have been more understandable if I had the back story from the first one.

Other than that…I loved Alexander and Lila – they were easy characters to connect with and didn’t have the annoying characteristics that are normally cringe worthy to me.  This was a fast and easy read that held my attention and had me anticipating the next page.

Now the ending? It was a bit rushed and cleaned up too easily – I would love to know more about this couple and can’t wait for more books!

Re-Cap
Now that Alexander and Lila are together and engaged to get married…the obstacles now begin in their lives…this comes in the form of ex’s, family and co-workers.

I am talking about angst with a capital A – do you think these two will be able to make it?

Do they have the strength to fight through all the bullshit in order to get to the end goal?

Read and find out…but please read Billionaire first!

Reason for Reading – Author Request