The Science of Attraction by Verity Jacobs

Genre –Romance
Type – Stand Alone
Cliffhanger - No
Rating – 3.75 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary Copy generously provided by the Author in exchange for an honest review.

Synopsis

Kate Ramsey is at the top of her game.

She’s the hot new recruit at the most prestigious research institute in Germany, and she’s determined to live up to the hype — even if it means working day and night. Stress relief comes in the form of a no-nonsense affair with her neighbor, who also happens to be the director of the institute. Who says sex should be anything more than a contract between two people who have other things on their mind?

So when Tom Baker saunters into her life, Kate is understandably upset to see this well-oiled machine splutter and seize. Tom is young and smart, and far too pretty for his own good. Kate can’t help but be drawn to him, even if giving in to the attraction would mean risking everything she’s worked for.

My Thoughts - Story
What a cute and sexy read…from the beginning to the end, I found myself constantly squirming in my seat with the need and want to find sexual satisfaction. To be honest though I found myself getting frustrated at Kate for letting Rob take advantage of her and putting work ahead of everything.

Re-Cap
Tom is the hot, new recruit in the lab located in Germany. Kate is trying to keep her hormones under control because above all else…her job is the most important thing.  While having a secret relationship with her boss, how the hell is she going to keep her attraction to Tom under wraps?

Tom doesn’t give up though and continually tries to get Kate to say “Yes”

Will they get caught? Will Rob find out? And what will Kate decide—the man or the career?

Reason for Reading – Author request