My Masters' Nightmare Ep 15 "Finale" by Marita A. Hansen

My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Episode 15 "Finale" -  Marita A. Hansen

Book – My Masters’ Nightmare (Episodes 1-15)
Author – Marita A. Hansen

Publication Date – Last episode December 2, 2014
Genre –Mafioso/Dark/Captive
Type – Part of Series
Cliffhanger – No
Rating – 5 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary Copy generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

My Thoughts - Story
Well this is the end, my friends…I’m so so sad to see this series go and with it all my friends – Frano, Jagger, Rita and so many others.

We have been through the ups and downs of Rita – first being thrown in as a sex slave, then being taken by Frano, by learning she has secrets and a past hidden which revolves around the D’Angelo family.

We lived through Jagger and his abuse as a teen in the hands of the infamous Padre – then again everyone in this series wants Jagger and his pretty face.

And how about Frano…big tough Don of the D’Angelo family? Who does in fact have a soft spot for Rita but will he come out on top with the island falling apart around him?

Definitely can’t forget about Matteo and his comic relief he brings to the story….oh Matteo – if you were only on the ‘good guys’ side!

What about Christo/Padre – the twins from hell?  We met new families along the way…the Rossos, the Santinis, the Landi and so many more….ohhhhh and what about the Black Russian?  Where does his story continue?

Continue?  Yes, you did read that correctly – now the Santini have their own set of books…Remember Alessandro, the tattooed, pierced sex god?  His last name is Santini – maybe we will see our old friends again pop up in some of these books?

But this series isn’t just special to me because of the characters in the book….this series is so special because it brought so many real friends in my life….Brain storming with Marita – and nearly wanting to pull my hair out with her stubbornness (love you) chatting it up with Andrea, Chippy, Jahy, Carla, Angie, Elaine, Carla, Rosanna and so many more!  The times Jahy I were editing and having so many laughs with our re-writes! Maybe crack a few jokes about special scenes in the book?

We have formed a bond through this one author, Marita; bonds that will probably never be broken all from a set of books.

So, my friends, I am sad to see this end…or maybe is it just the beginning?

Reason for Reading – Beta/Editor

Heroine/Personality – Too Many to Name…love all the characters

Hero/Personality – see above
HEA (Spoiler) – This will not be disclosed-Your own opinion must be formed

Would Read More from Author? DEFINITELY
Recommend To – anyone who is not skeemish with M/M, rape, pedophile, anal…oh shit…just about anything