Starry Night: A Christmas Novel - Debbie Macomber ARC provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest reviewDebbie Macomber never fails to give me that "Awww" moment in her books and this book certainly gave me that happy, heart-felt feeling.I absolutely loved the characters in this book. They were the real thing who struggled to overcome the obstacles of the past and future which were set before them.Finn is a top author and a recluse in the wilderness of Alaska. Our heroine in the book needs to find him and secure an interview in order for her to get out of the job she hates at the newspaper.Carrie grabs your heart strings as she ventures into a rocky relationship with Finn. Finn on the other hand has had some tough times in his life and is weary of a lasting relationship. We find Carrie struggling with her morals on whether to write the interview or to keep her interview and relationship with Finn a secret. Finn struggles with trusting Carrie and opening his heart.Debbie had me laughing at the antics of Carrie while in Alaska and crying at the heartbreak she experienced in Chicago.If you are craving an easy, fun and heart-felt read....this is the book for you!