Infinite Possibilities (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #2) - Lisa Renee Jones

Infinite Possibilities - Lisa Renee Jones

Book --- Infinite Possibilities

Author --- Lisa Renee Jones

Publication Date --- November 11, 2013

Type --- Series (Must read 1st one)

Genre --- Romance, Suspense, New Adult

Rating --- 4 out of 5 Stars

Synopsis

Secrets and lies. They are everywhere: haunting her, tormenting her. In the midst of it all, he’d been her escape, her passion. The only person she’d trusted in six years. And then he’d made her doubt that trust, cutting her deeply. But as she’d once told him, she was damaged, not broken. She is ready to fight and not just for survival. She is fighting for the truth and she won’t stop until she has it, not even for…him.

Reading Order

Escaping Reality (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #1)

Infinite Possibilities (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #2)

Forsaken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen #3) - Chad's POV

Review

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED LOVED this book.....until the last 5% - it went to fast and more or less left me hanging.  It was cleaned up too fast and too easy - I WANTED MORE!!

Yeah, yeah....I know there is a book 3 but it's not going to be about Amy and Liam ---- God how I hope we have more of their story in #3 and find out more about Jared, Meg and Chad ---- again Lisa Renee Jones leaves me wanting more and more....

Lisa - if you read this....I need you to feed my addiction for Amy and Liam.

This picks up right where "Escaping Reality" left off and Amy is on the run from Liam.  She knows deep down that he will find her and she knows that she does indeed want to be found by him.  She is finally ready to find out all the answers to the questions of who is helping hide her, who is after her, why are they after her, what significance is the triangle tattoo and will she ever be safe.

The blackouts are getting worse and she is remembering more and more about that terrible night of the fire where she lost her whole family - now she remembers a strange man talking to her mother and that same man arguing with her father.  Who is this man and is he the one who killed her family?

Who can she trust?  Is Liam there to really help her or is he connected with the strange man?

The only thing that Amy does realize is that she is in love with Liam and she can't control her feelings whether he is telling the truth or lying to her.  She feels deep down inside that she should trust him - but why are there so many others hinting that she shouldn't?

Wrap Up

All of these questions are finally answered in the book and like I mentioned earlier - it was the last 5% of the book which answered them....but then again kinda left you hanging.

I would have rated this book a solid 5 stars if the ending wasn't so jammed pack with the answers and solutions.

Other than that, it was another winner in this series!