Knight & Day (Knight #3) - Kitty French

Knight & Day  - Kitty French

Book - Knight & Day (Knight #3)
Author - Kitty French
Publication Date - December 2, 2013
Type - Series (Must Read in Order)
Genre - Romance, Erotica
Rating - 4 out of 5 Stars

Book provided by Author in exchange for an honest review

Synopsis
Kara Brookes hates liars.

Dylan Day hasn’t told the truth from the moment his plane touched down in Ibiza.

It’s a recipe for disaster.

Lucien and Sophie are back, and have set up camp on the sun-drenched isle of Ibiza for the opening of the latest of Lucien’s strictly adult clubs.

They’re joined for the summer by Sophie’s best friend Kara, and Dylan Day, Lucien’s newly appointed club manager. The laid back, smokin’ hot surf guy from California seems almost too good to be true… but there’s no smoke without fire. It’s going to be a long hot summer of love, lust, lies and wedding bells. But who will get their happy ever after?

Romantic, emotional and intensely erotic, Knight & Day is the thrilling final installment of the USA Today bestselling Knight Series from Kitty French.

Reading Order
Knight & Play (Knight #1) - Lucien and Sophie's Story
Knight & Stay (Knight #2) - Lucien and Sophie's Story
Knight & Day (Knight #3) - Dylan and Kara's Story

Review
It's beautiful to have Lucien and Sophie back together again and also awarded with a back story of Dylan and Kara.

I have always loved Lucien and his ALPHA caveman ways with Sophie but it was a pleasant surprise to see that "hulking" man have more tender moments.

Then we meet Dylan (Matthew) in this story who is on the run from something - he instantly gets the "Ding-Dong Dance" syndrome over Kara. We have commitment issues, sex, angst, lies, sex, love, sex, heart-break and did I mention HOT STEAMY SEX?

This was a fast read that grabs your attention and keeps it flowing with all the action that is happening. The only problem I had with the book is how the POV would change without any warning - at times I found it hard to distinguish what was happening to who

We all remember Kara from the prior books as Sophie's friend who is still healing from being left at the alter. She travels to Ibiza with Sophie to open a store in one of Lucien's new sex clubs. She just wants a summer to work, relax and heal without the drama and lies of any men in her life.

Dylan Day (Matthew) is on the run from something but we are left in the dark through most of the book. Something happened to him back home in the States which made him pack a bag and start a new life in Ibiza. He tries to remain hidden from women and runs into Lucien who gives him a job of managing the new club.

Kara is first very skeptical of Dylan and feels that he is one big lie and she doesn't fall into his trap of being suave. But things change and the sexual tension between the two just keep getting hotter and hotter. The romance between them is beautiful and the sex is even more. Dylan is falling in love but knows that he will lose Kara when she finds out he has been lying to everyone.

But like any romance novel, there always comes a time when the shit hits the fan and hearts will break. Are the lies bad enough that Kara will never forgive Dylan? What are the secrets he is keeping?

The biggest question, though, is will there be a "Happily Ever After"?

Wrap Up
Well, the story between Sophie and Lucien finally comes to an end and they experience a love like no other. While Dylan and Kara find a love built on lies but these lies are only on the surface.....what is inside never was a lie.

But is this enough?