Until Lilly (Until #3) by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until Lilly - Aurora Rose Reynolds

Book – Until Lilly (Until #3)

Author – Aurora Rose Reynolds

Publication Date – February 28, 2014

Type – No Cliffhanger Series

Genre – Romance, New Adult

Rating – 4 out of 5 Stars

Book kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

Synopsis

When Cash Mayson was forced to choose between the love of his life and his unborn child, he knew exactly what he had to do. No matter how broken it left him.

When Lilly Donovan was forced to accept that the guy she loved wasn’t who she thought he was and became a single mother, she knew exactly what she had to do. Proving just how strong she was.
What happens when years later you find out that everything you thought you knew was a lie?

Can two people who once loved each other overcome the obstacles that are thrown at them and fall in love all over again?

Cash Mayson had forgotten how it felt to be loved Until Lilly came back into his life. And now that he remembers, he will do everything within his power to keep not only the woman that he loves, but also his children.

The power of love is a beautiful thing.

Review

I loved it!! I loved the premise of the story and the journey Ms. Reynolds took me on.  I can’t say whether this is my favorite in the series or not….I am bass ackwards and started from the end….but now that I read this book…I’m definitely going back and reading about Cash’s brothers!

Ms. Reynolds had the ability to transport me into the story and follow along with Lilly and Cash….I felt Lilly’s pain with that text message she received…hence my FU updates towards Cash….I held my breath when Cash and Lilly set eyes on each other at the play gym for the kids….

Why only 4 stars instead of 5?  I guess it had to do with Jules and Cash ---- if Cash knew what Jules was capable of then why didn’t he protect Lilly and the kids better.  It broke my heart that Jax had to go through that pain of having a womb donor who only used him to manipulate Cash.  I also had a problem with the reason why Jules did something at the end of the story….it was a bit of a shocker.

In no way shape or form did I subtract stars for the writing ability of Ms. Reynolds…I’m telling you that woman can write – she can write a scene and it smoothly and effortlessly plays in front of your eyes!  I empathized with Lilly – I fell in love with Lilly and the strong heroine she portrayed in this story.  She was truly my hero!

Re-Cap

Cash and Lilly have a brief encounter and relationship but they fall hard and fall fast.  But does every rainbow have a pot of gold at the end?  HELL NO….and just like a rainbow….real life comes crashing down on Cash and he must make a decision – to him he makes the best choice and ends up breaking Lilly’s heart and leaving her a single mother.

Years later, a chance meeting throws Cash and Lilly together and lo’ and behold – their little children look exactly like twins.  Cash thinks that Lilly kept his daughter a secret while Lilly has nothing but hatred toward Cash for abandoning her while pregnant.

Once Cash and Lilly find out the truth….Cash is determined to get the love of his life back – well the best he can with his annoying and bitch of an ex sticking her skanky ass in where it doesn’t belong.

Wrap-Up

Once reading this book, I have found a new author to go all “fan-girling” over….I have to go back and read her other books now!!