Waiting for Prince Harry by Aven Ellis

Publication Date –2014

Type – Stand Alone

Genre – Romance

Rating – 4 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary Copy provided by Author in exchange for an honest review.

Synopsis

Twenty-four-year-old Kylie Reed has always been a rule follower. Organized and cautious to a fault, her dreams for life are often filed away for future use—when she has a house, when she meets her future husband, when she has been at her visual display job at a chic Dallas boutique longer...Kylie always has a reason for living her life in the future, not in the present, and not living her life to the fullest and reaching her dream of becoming a fashion designer.

The only exception to rules, of course, would be running away with Prince Harry—Kylie’s ideal man. A hot, fun ginger boy would be worth breaking all the rules for, of course. And Kylie is sure Harry just needs the right, centering woman to settle him down. But living in Dallas and not knowing Prince Harry make this a non-option.

Or does it?

Because when Kylie accidentally falls into the lap of a gorgeous ginger boy—yes, even more gorgeous than the real Prince Harry—all bets are off. Could this stranger be the one to show Kylie how to take a chance, to face her fears, and live in the present? And could this stranger be the Prince Harry she has been waiting for? Kylie’s life takes some unexpected twists and turns thanks to this chance encounter, and she knows her life will never be the same because of it...

Review

Damn how I love Aven Ellis – I was able to get close to this sweetheart of an author after reading her book “Connectivity” ---- first I have to say how much I loved the references to that in this book!

This book was ADORABLE – CUTE and so freaking enjoyable!! I loved how Kylie stuck to her guns about meeting a Prince Harry “look alike” Their whirlwind romance was to die for….how fast their relationship came to fruition from “friends” to lovers to soul-mates was a dream come true.

Ms. Ellis has the ability to transform a simple story into a fairytale of wonders and beauty.  This is what I got out of “Waiting for Prince Harry” – this was every girls fairytale growing up…meeting her handsome prince who sweeps her off her feet to wine and dine her and is just perfect in every way imaginable!  *swoon

There’s just a few little problems that Kylie has to overcome though….she must stand up for herself and stop running from confrontation…..and she must learn to deal with Harry’s career and the public light it puts her smack dab in the middle of.

Final notes – give me anything from Ms. Ellis to read and I’m in heaven!! A nice break of happiness after reading so much angst and horror. *hugs