Within Temptation by Tanya Holmes

Within Temptation - Tanya Holmes

Book – Within Temptation (Sons of Temptation #1)

Author – Tanya Holmes

Publication Date – May 9, 2014

Type – No Cliffhanger Series

Genre – Romance, Suspense

Rating – 4 out of 5 Stars

Book provided by Author (Blog Tour) in exchange for an honest review.

I was so blown away that this is a debut novel from Ms. Holmes.  The story line was unique – the writing was spotless and the reading was effortless.  From the moment I picked up this wonderful book, I was hooked and had to know what was coming next.

I fell in love with the characters and the emotions ran ramped – I loved how this story was about second chances at love along with a mystery and suspense mixed in with it.  It made the story so full of action and questions which made me wonder what was going to happen.

Forgiveness and second chances is the major plot – Shannon wants the truth and will stop at nothing to find out what happened to her mother while Trace is battling with raw emotions of hatred and bitterness to the one person who hurt him in the past but wants to help him in the present.

Will these two find out what happened that day and who it was that actually murdered Shannon’s mother? Through their investigations and rekindling their past friendship, will Shannon and Trace be able to put aside the past and learn to forgive? Learn to put the guilt aside?

This is a beautiful story of childhood love that withstood the test of time and bitterness to bloom into a chance for second chances.