Mine to Steal (Mine to Love #2) by T.K. Rapp

Mine to Steal (Mine to Love Book 2) - T.K. Rapp

Book – Mine to Steal (Mine to Love #2)

Author – TK Rapp

Publication Date – May 27, 2014

Type – No Cliffhanger Series

Genre – Romance

Rating – 4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

Synopsis

In life and business, Trey Miller has always been the good guy. Nothing wrong with that, since it’s gotten him everywhere he has needed to be. His startup company is a success and growing so much that he is gaining the attention of larger corporations.

By all accounts, Trey has it all, but the one place he fails is love.

He thought he might have had something with Emogen Kane, but she was taken before he even had a chance. Now, he hides behind work, unwilling to take any risks in the love department.

When Trey finds himself vying for a huge account against Faith Young, he knows he’s going to have to play it tough to win. Faith is smart, attractive and rumor has it, she lands every account she goes after.

When Faith is thrown into his path at every turn, Trey starts to feel that it is more than a coincidence. Knowing that Faith has a boyfriend douses the flame that he was starting to feel, until he realizes that the guy might not at all be what he seems.

Trey let go once, but he’s determined to win it all this time. Does he have it in him to roll up his sleeves and get dirty? And if he does, will he finally end up with the girl?

Review

I fell in love with Ms. Rapp’s characters in the first book of this series and was so happy to find out that Trey got his own story.  I was a bit disappointed in the beginning that Emogen didn’t change her mind and it wasn’t going to be a re-kindling of their past relationship advancing to what Trey originally wanted.

But I have to say that this was 100% better than my fantasy….Faith was the bomb and I had a blast reading about their banter, her snarky attitude and so much more.

Re-Cap

Trey is done with giving in to Emogen and her desire to continue to be friends so he decides to move on.  That is move on with his career and say “goodbye” to romance.

Well, that is until he tries to land a sporting goods account and finds he has some competition with a pretty, little lady by the name of Faith.  Something about Faith is familiar to Trey but the sass and attitude coming off her spells disaster.

They are both competing to win this account and the lengths they go in order to come up on top is sometimes hilarious but somewhere during all this, they end up developing feelings for each other.

There are some secrets revealed, some hearts broken, some past experiences exposed….and along the way we meet Jet – Trey’s hysterical brother!!

Wrap-Up

This is a feel good – LOL book and is perfect to bring to the beach, the pool or just lounging in your backyard – you will come away from it with a smile and a “feel good” vibe!