Between Worlds (Cemetery Tours #2) by Jacqueline E. Smith

Between Worlds - Jacqueline E. Smith

Book – Between Worlds (Cemetery Tours #2)

Author – Jacqueline E. Smith

Publication Date – July 1, 2014

Type – Part of Series

Genre – Romance, Ghost

Rating – 4 out of 5 Stars

Synopsis

Someone always dies... Someone is always left behind...

Now that his secret is out, Michael Sinclair finally agrees to join paranormal superstar Luke Rainer and the Cemetery Tours crew on an investigation. Not just any investigation. The biggest investigation of their career.

Once home to the wealthy Sterling Hall and his beloved wife, Joanna, Stanton Hall Manor in Maine is famous for the love story that inspired it... and the ghosts who now inhabit it. For Luke and the crew, Stanton Hall is a dream come true.

Unfortunately, some dreams turn out to be nightmares.

Review

OMG…Luke Reiner is back and is better than ever!  Luke, Brink along with Michael continue to make me laugh with their banter back and forth.

After Ms. Smith approached me to review her first book, Cemetery Tours, I was hooked – I just had to keep reading this series because I fell in love with all the characters…

Ms. Smith again has the ability to suck you in to the story where a movie plays out for you.  I was engrossed not only with the characters but with the ghost story at Stanton Hall Manor.

Re-Cap

Now that the cat is out of the bag with Michael, he finds himself the center of attention, losing his job and trying his best to get his life back to normal.  It couldn’t come at a better time that Luke shows up and wants Michael to investigate with him in Maine.  Kate talks him into it and Gavin decides to tag along with the cameras.

We meet the rest of the Cemetery Tours crew and the spirits haunting the Manor. I’m not going to give anymore away about the investigation but I will reveal that Kate and Michael continue to get closer and closer and their relationships blooms!

I can’t wait for the next book in this series to see where Luke will take these characters next!