Hemy (Walk of Shame #2) by Victoria Ashley

Hemy - Victoria Ashley

Book – Hemy (Walk of Shame #2)

Author – Victoria Ashley

Publication Date – September 15, 2014

Type – No Cliffhanger Series

Genre – Romance/Erotica

Rating – 4 ½ out of 5 Stars

Synopsis

My name is Hemy Knox and I’m a f*cking heartbreaker . . .

I’ve hurt the one person that means the most to me in life; the only woman I have ever f*cking loved. I let the drugs, alcohol and wild life take over; consume me. I got her where I wanted her and ripped her fucking heart out.

Since then, I’ve spent countless nights having dirty, meaningless sex with a multitude of people; only leaving them wanting and begging for more with no regrets. Some may even call me the devil; soulless.

They look and judge, but there is one thing they don’t know; no one does. I want more than this life of stripping and sleeping around; the never ending party. I want love and everything that comes with it; that high that never ends. The problem is . . . I only want it with her.

Onyx.

She refuses to be mine . . . again. She’s smart and it’s a mother f*cking pain in my ass; guarding her heart while ripping mine right out of my chiseled chest. I can’t say that I blame her. I always was a dumb ass when it came to the emotions of a woman, especially her.

She wants to see me suffer as much as I made her; watch me wither and f*cking die at her feet. She wants to crush me until I’m no longer breathing and I will let her, because it hurts far less than not having her as mine.

I will stop at nothing to make her mine again. The pain only drives me harder; feeding my fury and giving me a reason to live . . . her.

***Author's note*** Due to strong language and a very high amount of sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18. This is #2 in the Walk Of Shame series of novellas that will all be STANDALONE reads. This includes F/M and F/M/M so if you’re not into dirty sex scenes with filthy language, then this book is not for you. If you are . . . then, come meet the dirty boys of Walk Of Shame.

Review

Here is the second book in the “Walk of Shame” series…We already lost Slade to love in the first book and now it’s Hemy’s turn. When it comes to sex..Hemy doesn’t have any boundaries – he will do just about anything and it makes for a very hot and erotic story.  The sex scenes in the beginning of the book are “knock your socks off” steamy.

I am never disappointed when I read a book by Ms. Ashley.  She definitely knows how to write a book about hot men and hot sex!

These books especially when it has to do with a set of male erotic dancers who are pretty messed up in the head along with the women who capture their hearts.

Re-Cap

Hemy came from a pretty fucked up life and he had problems coping so he turned to the things to ease his pain.  Drugs and drinking found a way to chase away the only good thing in his life and now he follows a path of self destruction.  He may have given up the drugs but his antics with sex and drinking will only end up hurting him in the long run…..well, that is until he runs into the one girl who held his heart and let it go.

Is it too late for Hemy to try and make things right?  Can he shape up in order to show her how much he has changed from all those years ago?

Wrap-Up

I will leave you with my original thoughts as soon as I put the book down…

If you are itching for a sexy, steamy, thigh-clenching book...this should be your first choice.

If you are looking for a light book without a deep story and high angst...again put this as your next read.

****Warning****
This book may cause the willies in your tummy, goosebumps on your skin, creaming in your panties and squiming in your seat. Take caution when starting this book and it is highly recommended you have on hand: new energizer batteries, 3 clean panties and a washcloth (to clean up your drool).